воскресенье, 7 октября 2012 г.

24 Heures du Mur ~ Oloron Sainte Marie

So many good routes! I didn't have enough time to climb all :P I did 4 onsite at first day - one 8a on vertical wall -very small crimp and technical , 8а+ with boulder at the beginning,have rest in the middle and  endurance at the end and two 8а.  I can't imagine how people climbed all night long, because I went to sleep already tired...But we back at the morning at 9 o'clock and I did 8b - man's exstrame route.
After qualification I was first, cause I had little more points for onsight climbing.
On the finals were a lot of spectators and great atmosphere! Was jump at the start ,so fun :D And you could try a few times!Fuuuh I did the first ...but after had a wrong way :P  The route wasn't super hard, but I nedeed endure to the top. And? there were 3 seconds before my time is ended!
Uhuu!I'm happy.Big smile on face :) 
I advise everyone to visit this friendly festival.